Stereo Madness 2 Stereo Madness 2

I really like what your doing here, The sub is so entrancing but the same time the lead is so uplifting. words can not express what I am feeling right now.

ForeverBound responds:

I'm glad u like it :)

track - 27 track - 27

That was really cool. I love the panning on the main kick and the delay gives it lot of atmosphere. But some of those synths don't blend in some parts with the others.

Phractle responds:

Roger that, appreciate the review!

Reverie Reverie

That was really nice. But it felt like it had ended a little early, right before it had a chance to be something exellent.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thanks for listening!

Solaris Phase 2 - Piano ver. Solaris Phase 2 - Piano ver.

His world is one of my all time favorite songs and it is really nice to hear this beautiful rendition of it.

Call of the retrocon Call of the retrocon

Muddy as fuck, But the Idea is there and is really cool!

projectkitsune responds:

Yeah, I know it's a bit grody... But once I get better equipment, they'll be better! :D

Launch Base Zone (S3K remake) Launch Base Zone (S3K remake)

This sounds really good, from what I can hear the mixing and overall balance with the EQ sounds amazing.

Egocentricism Egocentricism

Its pretty good.
Just imo the vocals were too quiet.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

This is amazing, Your voice in this reminds me of marcilene the vampire queen... (I could actually imagine her singing and playing this XD) The only nitpickyness I have is the glitchy parts (mainly the one right before the middle of the song sounds slightly out of place... But that just might be my computer lagging.

The Sound of Happiness The Sound of Happiness

I don't think I have ever heard a song before this that actually made me smile. ( at least not one that the MUSIC made me smile) This was extremely well done and I an inspiration to upbeat songs EVERYWHERE!

larrylarrybb responds: